PARK CITY, UT

On our way home from the airport in SLC we decided to stop at Park City to ride the coaster and alpine slides. This was my first experience on these two things that Jeremy wanted to share with me. WHAT an experience it was. The coaster was FAST and scary. We went full force. We ALMOST had a little baby fawn jump in our laps as we were going around one of the turns. Fun to see wildlife in the "wild". We then rode the ski lifts up to the slide. I took a pic of our feet dangling. (I was kinda nervous on the ski lift. I didn't know there was a bar that you could pull down in front of you to help hold you in. About half way through Jer pulled it over us laughing. Ha Ha!) The slides were fast and FUN! I was concentrating so hard that I didn't even look over at Jer! I ALMOST won, if we had been racing! We love to challenge each other! It keeps our relationship lively! We love it and each other!
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ME JEREMY!


1 comment:
Gosh Christine, you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! I'm happy for you ~ keep it up!
Post a Comment